- $25 for $50 worth of merchandise
- Purchaser will receive two $25 vouchers
- Choose from jewelry, gemstone giftware, fossils, crystals, tumbled stones and more
- Most of the gemstone jewelry is made onsite
- Surprise someone special with one-of-a-kind jewelry
- Promotion Expires November 9, 2013
DealChicken knows his gems and has pecked out a spectacular deal to share. For $25, receive two $25 vouchers for Bennett's Gems & Jewelry. Many of their custom jewelry pieces are designed and created by Kim and her talented employees and jewelry artists. From simple to simply elegant Bennett's Gems hand-picked inventory is one-of-a-kind, you know your selection will be unique and classic. And who wouldn't love to receive jewelry for a special event, anniversary or birthday? With a generous selection of Maine Tourmaline, you'll also find gemstone giftware, crystals, carvings and as they say "the best fossil selection north of Boston."
Located within easy walking distance of downtown Belfast, and right next to Perry's Nut House on Route One, Bennett's Gems & Jewelry has been providing beautiful jewelry and unique gemstone giftware for nearly a quarter of a century, with many loyal customers from near and far. Serving the young and young-at-heart, stop in and see what makes folk call Bennett's Maine's most unusual jewelry store.
$25 for $50 worth of jewelry and gifts
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples for yourself or as gifts. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $25 each. Each $25 voucher must be used on a separate visit. Entire $25 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for layaway items or previous purchases. Not valid on tax. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
If Perry's Nut House isn't enough of a landmark for you to find Bennett's Gems & Jewelry, just look for Floyd, their famous pink dinosaur just east of the bridge on Route One.