- $16 buys four adult tickets
- Children 18 and under get in for free
- Receive a 150-page Early Maine History collection book
- Promotion Expires November 11, 2013
DealChicken often uses his wings as a method of transportation—but for those who aren't lucky enough to have those, land transportation has always been an important part of history. Explore the rich history of Maine's land travel with this special offer from the Cole Land Transportation Museum. Receive four adult admission tickets to see their extensive collection of farm, military and railroad memorabilia, plus you'll get a free copy of their book “The Collection, Early Maine History”. That's 50% off an exciting and educational experience for the entire family!
The Cole Land Transportation Museum is dedicated to preserving and displaying all manner of Maine's land travel vehicles and memorabilia. The museum is open every day from 9 to 5, May 1 through November 11. It also features the State of Maine World War II Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, the Maine Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Maine Military Order of the Purple Heart Monument.
$16 for four adult tickets and one collection book ($33 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase 1 voucher(s) per person and 1 as gift voucher(s). See Terms of Service for refund details. Children 18 and under are free. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Founder Galen Cole was passionate about trucks as a boy. During WWII, at age 19, Galen was the sole survivor of his infantry squad. He promised that if he survived the war, he would do his best to help his community. The museum is a large part of fulfilling this promise.