- $15 for 2 comedy show tickets on February 22nd ($30 value)
- Comedians Robbie Printz and Dennis Fogg
- Tickets include show and appetizers
- Show starts at 8:30 p.m. and doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Promotion Expires February 22, 2013
DealChicken's a bit tired of "why did the chicken cross the road" jokes, so he's happy to have found this deal on two tickets for an evening of comedy. Get half off two seats on Feb. 22 to see comedians Robbie Printz and Dennis Fogg, both from Boston. This night of laughs starts at 8:30 p.m., but doors open at 7:30 p.m. Appetizers are included with your tickets, and bar service will be available. Team up with some friends on today's deal; tables seat 10 people!
The Spectacular Event Center has recently re-decorated the entire interior of the facility with modern metal artwork, trendy chairs and all new wallpaper throughout. Come check out our new look, you won't be disappointed! The Spectacular Event Center specializes in a variety of events such as weddings, retirement parties, meetings, sports banquets, employee appreciations and much more! Experienced event and catering services are complemented by three modern ballrooms, an outdoor gazebo for wedding ceremonies, in-house event coordinators and a full-service catering kitchen.
$15 for two comedy show tickets ($30 value)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Tickets valid for Friday February 22, 2013 show only. Doors open at 7:30 and show starts at 8:30. Please call ahead to reserve your seats. If you are sitting with another group, please mention when you call. Cannot be applied towards Comedy Show rewards card. No cash value or cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Each February men commit $130 on candy, cards, flowers and gifts for their sweetie. Women are likely to spend only half as much.