- $15 for $30 worth of Italian fare
- Purchaser will receive three $10 vouchers- must be used separately
- Fresh hot pizza, calzones, subs and more
- Try the BBQ bacon cheeseburger pizza or deluxe sub
- Promotion Expires May 18, 2013
If your family has a hard time agreeing on dinner, this tasty deal from Jewell's Pizza Oven might just be your saving grace. For 30 years, Jewell's Pizza Oven has been serving up hot and fresh pizzas using its special recipe. The dough and sauce are made in-house, so you can't get it anywhere else. Jewell's also serves calzones, subs, sandwiches, salads, hot dogs, fresh cut fries and even ice cream. Get your fill for half-price when you pay just $15 for $30 worth of tasty food with this great deal!
In 2006, Gary Jewell purchased the Pizza Oven (established in 1983). Classic Coke signs, memorabilia and Moxie advertisements decorate the restaurant bringing nostalgia for record players and sock hops. Delivery and online ordering features are popular with starving UMA-Bangor students watching for the campus specials.
$15 for $30 worth of Italian fare ( three $10 vouchers)
- May purchase one per person and three as gifts. Purchaser will receive three $10 vouchers to be redeemed separately. Not valid on delivery. One voucher per visit per day. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value or cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, promotion or in-house specials. Not valid for tax, gratuity or delivery.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Mardi Gras is the celebration of Shrove Tuesday or Fat Tuesday before the traditionally quiet meditative season of Lent in the Christian calendar. These days it has grown into a three week festival in cities big and small around the world.