- Pay just $11.25 for $22.50 worth of food
- Receive three $7.50 vouchers to be used on separate visits
- Good for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- New location on Stillwater Ave
- Promotion Expires April 13, 2013
At Johnny's Restaurant and Pizza, you're never far away from a home-cooked, delicious meal any time of the day. Johnny's began 90 years ago and is ringing in 2013 in new digs - taking over Market Cafes building. For breakfast or at any time of the day, enjoy favorites like pancakes, sausage, bacon, hash browns and omelets. For lunch or dinner, try the honey-touch batter-fried chicken, meat loaf and mashed potatoes, homemade meat lasagna, hot pastrami sub, steak and cheese calzone or a bacon Swiss burger. Of course, if pizza is your idea of an ideal dinner, try the taco, Greek or even a BBQ shredded pork pie.
Located at the intersection of Free Street and Stillwater Avenue in Old Town, Johnny's Restaurant and Pizza offers customers a comfortable, casual atmosphere and a wide variety of food for a meal destination that is perfect for the whole family. Johnny's makes food fresh to order with only the highest ingredients available, so guests are guaranteed a great experience each time they dine at the Bangor-area restaurant.
$11.25 for pizza and more
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Purchaser receives three $7.50 vouchers to be used on separate visits. No cash back. One voucher per visit per table. Not valid on take out or delivered items. Not valid on alcohol, taxes or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Market Cafe was the go-to place for fresh Greek in the Orono area. Johnny's has big shoes to fill but with their history in Old Town, the Orono area is sure to welcome them with open arms and hungry appetites.