- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Receive three $10 vouchers to be used separately
- Open for lunch and dinner
- Valid at Bar Harbor location only
- Promotion Expires April 17, 2013
Round up your family, your friends, your coworkers or anyone else you'd like and head to Pat's Pizza for a delicious lunch or dinner. The casual, family-style restaurant serves up Italian and American classics. Start off your meal with one of Pat's apps: Choose from cheese and garlic knots, buffalo chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks or homemade buttermilk cornbread. For your entrée, consider the loaded steak and cheese salad, Reuben or Hawaiian pizzas, chicken parmigiana sub, six-cheese ravioli or Dagwood pita sandwich, or any other of Pat's bountiful menu items. No matter what you choose, you'll pay half-price when you get $30 worth of delicious food for just $15 with this great deal!
Located on Rodick Street in Bar Harbor, Pat's Pizza offers guests a casual atmosphere to enjoy lunch or dinner. From families to friends and those looking for a quick bite on their lunch breaks, Pat's Pizza is open seven days a week for your convenience. Owner Pete Nasberg and his staff are friendly and helpful. All of Pat's Pizza's food is made fresh to order, so guests are guaranteed a great meal every time they dine in or carry out.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks (three $10 vouchers)
- May purchase one deal per person. Purchaser will receive three $10 vouchers to be used separately. Valid at Bar Harbor location only. No cash value or cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per day per visit. Voucher must be used in one visit. Voucher not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Farmsworth Cafe originated in Orono, Maine in 1931 for students at the University of Maine. After a menu change was made to incorporate a love for a good pizza, the name was changed to Pat's Pizza.