• $25 for $50 worth of merchandise
• Purchaser will receive two $25 vouchers
• Choose from jewelry, vases, giftware, fossils, gemstones and more
• Most of the gemstone jewelry is made onsite
• Surprise special someone with one-of-a-kind jewelry
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 3, 2013
Although the second day is traditionally filled with two turtledoves, a little birdie told us you'd be more interested in today's deal from Bennett's Gems and Jewelry. DealChicken knows his gems and has pecked out a spectacular deal to share. For $25, receive two $25 vouchers for Bennett's Gems & Jewelry. Many of their custom jewelry pieces are designed and created by Kim and her talented employees and jewelry artists. From simple to simply elegant Bennett's Gems hand-picked inventory is one-of-a-kind, you know your selection will be unique and classic. And who wouldn't love to receive jewelry for the holidays? With a generous selection of Maine Tourmaline, you'll also find gemstone giftware, crystals, carvings and as they say "the best fossil selection north of Boston."
Located within easy walking distance of downtown Belfast, and right next to Perry's Nut House on Route One, Bennett's Gems & Jewelry has been providing beautiful jewelry and unique gemstone giftware for nearly a quarter of a century, with many loyal customers from near and far. Serving the young and young-at-heart, stop in and see what makes folk call Bennett's Maine's most unusual jewelry store.
$25 for $50 worth of merchandise (two $25 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple vouchers per person and as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $25 vouchers. $25.00 voucher must be used in one visit. Only one voucher used per day per customer. Not valid on any layaway items already in process and on hold in the store. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash or credit back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
If Perry's Nut House isn't enough of a landmark for you to find Bennett's Gems & Jewelry, just look for Floyd, their famous pink dinosaur just east of the bridge on Route One.