• $20 for $40 worth of food and drink
• Receive two $20 vouchers to be used seperately
• 100% Certified Angus beef and fresh seafood
• Kids Under 10 eat free when they bring a parent
• Excludes alcohol
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 13, 2013
For some of the best surf and turf in Bangor, DealChicken loves to fly on down to 66 Steak & Seafood in Blue Hill. Whether your favorites are clams, mussels, oysters, shrimp or lobster; you'll find them here. Do your tastes run more towards sirloin, porterhouse, t-bone or ribeye? No problem. You can select from a variety of 100% Certified Angus beef. No need to leave the finicky friends behind: They can get their fill on pasta and classic sandwiches. Kids Under 10 eat free when they bring a parent.
Co-owned by the dynamic chefs of Friz Knoll and Marcus Williams, 66 Steak & Seafood has a hardworking staff who strives to make your dining experience enjoyable, calm and relaxing. Check out the theme nights: Breakfast-for-Dinner Sunday, Mexican Monday, All-You-Can-Eat Pasta Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday with extended Happy Hour and Prime Rib Friday.
$20 for $40 worth of food and non-alcoholic drink (two $20 vouchers)
- May purchase one deal per person and one as a gift. No cash back or cash value. Not valid on alcohol by state law. One voucher may be used per visit per day. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
66 Steak and Seafood proudly offers a mug club. Bringing you locally brewed beers in hand crafted pottery mugs created by Rackliffe Pottery.