• $35 for a soothing 60-minute massage ($70 value)
• Choose from Therapeutic, Swedish or Stress Zone technique
• Open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.
• Stress Zone massage focuses on arms, neck, back and shoulders
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 18, 2013
Cold weather can bring about aches, pains and extra stress (hello, holidays!). Gear up for the coming cold season with today’s deal from The Kneaded Touch. They say this private practice has treated more than 2,000 clients, so they ought to know how to give a good massage! Just $35 gets you a one-hour Therapeutic, Swedish or Stress Zone massage service—hop on a heated table and let warm hands melt your cares away, along with all those cold-weather aches. Added benefits of this deep-penetrating therapy? You should feel your circulation coming out of hibernation and all that stress and toxicity flowing from your body like a freshly thawed spring creek.
The Kneaded Touch is located within the Chapel Hill Plaza in Bangor. Voted best in the Bangor area in 2010-2011-2012. Dedicated to being your destination for stress management, they offer many types of massage and body treatments.
$35 for a 60-minute soothing massage ($70 value)
- May purchase 1 per person and 4 as gifts. Soothing massage includes the following techniques: Therapeutic, Swedish or Stress Zone. Appointment required; call (207) 949-1667 to schedule your massage and mention DealChicken voucher number. Not valid on gratuity. No cash back or credits. Full value must be used in one visit. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Egyptian tomb paintings show people being massaged leading some to believe massage to be our oldest form of medical care.