• $25 for $50 worth of seafood items
• Try the fried Maine clams, seafood pie, crab roll & more
• Open Mon-Sat: 3-10 p.m., Sunday brunch: 9-2 p.m. & Sunday dinner: 3-10 p.m.
• Enjoy Belfast's beautiful harbor view
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 31, 2013
For the ultimate seafood fare and harbor-side dining experience in Maine, DealChicken has pecked a half-off deal for the Nautilus Seafood & Grill. Whether your taste buds crave native Maine shrimp, smoked seafood or lobster, the grill delivers. Ron’s amazing house specialties include lobster mac and cheese, seafood pie, and English fish and chips. Since the grill also has a tasty selection of steaks and sandwiches, there is no need to leave turf lovers at home.
The team of Ron Mitchell, Roz Peters and Jenifer Oakes created Nautilus Seafood & Grill to provide a comfortable environment for customers who want to unwind while enjoying comfort food. And you get all this while enjoying spectacular views of Penobscot Bay!
$25 for $50 worth of food and drink
- May purchase 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Not valid on alcohol and gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owners Ron, Roz and Jenifer worked together for many years at Darby's in Belfast. The "what if someday" became a reality when the space on Route 1 overlooking the bay became available.