• $20 for a year long family membership for two adults and children under 18
• Includes 10% off any purchases in the gift shop
• Interactive displays for in-depth learning of history
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 6, 2013
DealChicken knows it’s hard to get kids interested in history without a time machine, so he scored the next best thing: a living history museum for half off. At the Maine Forest and Logging Museum, see how early Maine loggers lived. There’s a real blacksmith shop, a working sawmill, a log cabin, a trapper’s camp and more. Your hosts will be in-character and costumed volunteers who will guide you through the 1790's logging community.
The next event is 'Living History Days' October 6 & 7. A perfect time to view the foliage while experiencing life in a 1790's colonial village. Enjoy bateau rides, wagon rides, making homemade cedar shakes, and fresh pressed cider and more. The nonprofit living history exhibit resides on 400 acres in Bradley.
$20 for a family museum membership ($40 value)
- Valid for a family membership including two adults and children under the age of 18. Also receive a 10% discount in the gift shop. Not valid on Horse Drawn Sled Rides or Children's Days. May purchase one deal per person and one as a gift. No cash value or cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The daily life and work the museum showcases was nearly all human powered with horses for the heavy lifting. The work of the museum from reconstructing the buildings to educating school kids is all human powered as well—the gift of hundreds of volunteers.