• $15 for a Shellac manicure ($30 value)
• Long-lasting polish that prevents smudging & chipping
• Set off your outfit with a fantastic manicure
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 18, 2013
The DealChicken hates chipping. It chaps his feathers to see perfect polish marred just minutes outside of a manicure. That’s why he’s offering up today’s from Hairbenders: 50% off for a Shellac manicure that can last up to two shiny weeks! Hairbenders' stylists are up-to-date on the latest application techniques.
Hairbenders' motto is 'We tame the wildest of hair.' The salon's staff has a combined 190 years of experience; most have worked together for more than a decade at the 20-year-old business.
$15 for a Shellac manicure ($30 value)
- May purchase one per person and two as gifts. No cash back or cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must be used in one visit. Call (207) 667-8449 in advance to make an appointment and mention your DealChicken voucher number. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Shellac polish is a hybrid, consisting of half nail polish and half gel. The polish is applied similarly to regular nail polish, but it is cured in a way that gives it both great flexibility and durability.