• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• 100% USDA Choice or Prime ground beef
• Try the famous Guinness BBQ baby ribs, flamed grilled rib-eye and many more mouth-watering dishes
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 13, 2013
The DealChicken noticed the steady stream of locals and visitors flocking to Rollie’s Bar & Grill for the handcrafted Angus beef burgers, Guinness BBQ ribs and full-service bar. Now, you can see what the fuss is about for half price when you pay $15 to enjoy $30 worth of quality food—such as seafood fresh from the coast, beer-dough pizza and daily specials. Finish with a luscious chef-made dessert of New York cheesecake or coconut cream pie.
Since 1972, this Cheers-style bar has established a tradition as one of Waldo County's most popular spots for sports fans to eat, drink and play pool and video games. Visitors watch professional and collegiate games on giant HD flatscreen TVs inside and on the deck, where food and beverages come with views of the harbor and footbridge. (See the view from the live webcam here!)
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Not valid for 'Dollar Deals' or 33 cent wings or any other in-house specials. No cash back or cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table / per party / per visit / per day. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Rollie's was used in the movie adaptation of Stephen King's "Thinner". Part of the charm of Rollie's is the bar itself, which came from an 1800's sailing ship.