• $20 for one ticket with 2.5 hours of unlimited access
• Over 30 obstacle courses from 12 to 50 feet in the air
• Fun activities such as zip lines, rope courses, swings and more
• Reservations must be made in advance
• PROMOTION EXPIRES August 14, 2013
DealChicken may have wings, but when he really wants to fly, he heads to Monkey C, Monkey Do where he can soar on zip lines or 35ft giant swing. It's a unique way to get active and hang out (literally!) with family and friends. Your half-price ticket (usually $40) means 2½ hours of unlimited use of the course, zipping on any of five different lines, and Giant Swing. If you'd rather, climbing on the ropes is a team activity and requires a group of two or more. Monkey C, Monkey Do now also brings you out of the trees and down to the ground with the Great Ape Skate, a new outdoor ice rink open daily from 10 a.m.– 6 p.m.
Monkey C, Monkey Do in Wiscasset was built by someone who saw and did: A certified challenge course and zip-line builder with nearly 20 years of experience. The facility meets or exceeds all ACCT, ASTM and OSHA regulations and specifications. Consider this adventure for a birthday party, scouting outing or corporate event.
$20 for one ticket with 2.5 hours of unlimited access ($40 value)
- May purchase two per person and one as a gift. Reservations must be made in advance. Call 207-882-6861 to make reservation and mention DealChicken voucher number. Not valid for large group reservations such as birthday parties, etc. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Two vouchers per party/visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Monkey see, monkey do is a saying that originated in Jamaica in the early 18th century. Around 1920, it made its way into American culture. Its meaning derives from the idea of mimicking without understanding why.