- $15 for $30 worth of food
- Split into two $15 vouchers
- Authentic West African and Caribbean cuisine
- Promotion Expires September 8, 2013
Today's deal from Mina's Cuisine brings you a taste of the exotic to interrupt winter doldrums. For only $15, you get two $15 vouchers to use toward any regular menu items. If you are new to African cuisine, the grilled fish, spinach and rice, and pepper soup will introduce your taste buds to Mina's culinary delights. If you're a seasoned patron, you'll find all your favorites here, such as ufu, ground nut soup, dodo (plantains), cassava and even cow foot. It's a great place to satisfy your craving for soul food, too!
Situated in the historical Stone Mountain Area, Mina's Cuisine was established in 1996 and is the place to go for authentic West African and Caribbean food made from the heart.
50% off regularly priced menu items at Mina's Cuisine
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person and unlimited amounts as gifts. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Each $15 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. Each $15 voucher must be used in a single visit. Valid towards regular priced menu items only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Mina's Cuisine must be doing something right. Mina's Cuisine has been serving authentic West African and Caribbean dishes for over 15 years!