- Six IPL laser hair-removal sessions in one small area for only $79 (regularly $894)
- Open to all new clients and those who haven't been to the center in six months
- Effective hair removal technique
- Promotion Expires September 7, 2013
Got a few feathers you'd like to bid adieu? Holistic Approach Wellness Center has an extremely discounted solution: 90% off IPL laser hair removal. With the six sessions included in this offer, you'll see and feel the difference on the small area you decide to treat. Smooth your abdomen, areolae, bikini line, cheeks, chin, ears, feet, hands, jawline, lower back, nose, sideburns, underarms or upper lip. It's your choice! Schedule your appointments for Tuesdays through Fridays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Holistic Approach Wellness Center features naturopathic services that focus on the underlying causes of disease. The center offers a wide range of healing options, including natural solutions such as herbal remedies and acupuncture.
91% off IPL laser hair removal from Holistic Approach Wellness Center
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per person and 2 as gifts. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Must use all six treatments on same area. Areas include: Abdomen (linea alba), areola, bikini, cheeks, chin, ears, feet, hands, jawline, lower back, nose, sideburns, underarms and upper lip. Valid only for clients who have not visited Holistic Approach Health and Wellness in the last 6 months.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
IPL stands for intense pulse light. IPL is extremely popular because it removes hair by destroying follicles. Most patients see noticeable results in 4 to 5 treatments.