- $29 to enjoy a horseback trail ride for 2 ($199 value)
- Includes wine and a horse chosen specifically for you
- Rides typically scheduled for 11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4pm, and 5:30pm
- Reservation required
- Promotion Expires January 26, 2014
It’s summertime, which means it’s time to get out and have some fun with loved ones. This entertaining deal from RG Horsemanship will surely please. Just how does DealChicken find the coolest deals of the season, including a trip for two on the backs of such noble creatures at RG Horsemanship? For not even $40, invite a friend or loved one to experience, on gentle horseback, the true majesty of the Blue Ridge Mountains during the most beautiful time of year—right now! After your breezy trail ride, tempt your taste buds with some wine. Step, or trot, or gallop into a summer adventure, just a tail shake north of Atlanta.
In addition to seasonal trail rides off the beaten path, Ryan Garner and his friendly staff of experts also provide riding clinics, horse training, couples horseback riding lessons, and horse boarding and facilities usage. They have three principles for that their vision is based on : trust, leadership, and communication.
$29 for a horseback trail ride & wine for 2 ($199 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Three per person. May purchase 3 additional as gifts. Boots and jeans are required to ride. Non commercial trail ride. Reservation required no more than 24 hours in advance of the ride. Credit card required at time of reservation. Gratuity and safety rental not included. Please tip on original value. No show policy applies. Rides typically scheduled for 11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4pm, and 5:30pm. Not valid on 11/28/2013, 12/31/2013, 1/1/2014. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back or cash value. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No horses are harmed at RG horsemanship.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Historians credit Spanish explorers with introducing horses to the New World in the 1500s.