• Pay only $39 for a complete interior and exterior detailing job ($135 value)
• Includes hand wash and dry treatment
• Cleaning of door jambs, rims, tires, engine, headliner and windows
• Trunk and mat vacuum
• Blowout of all air vents, cracks and crevices
• Your choice of a carpet shampooing or a full body wax
• Appointment required
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 6, 2013
DealChicken admires his reflection in the shiny surface of a car that’s just been pampered at Luxury Wash in Smyrna. If you want your car to be as clean as possible, turn it over to the trained staff who will hand wash it and clean every nook and cranny. Today’s whopping deal is good for 71% off the regular price of a complete interior and exterior detailing job. Along with the spit shine, customers receive their choice of a carpet shampoo or a full body wax.
Located at 3485 South Cobb Drive, one minute south of Concord Road SE, the staff at Luxury Wash prides itself with paying attention to even the smallest of details as they cover every inch of your vehicle. Hours are 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday.
$39 for a complete interior and exterior car detailing from Luxury Wash
- Limit 5 vouchers per person, may purchase 5 as gifts.Appointment is required.Please call 770-803-0084 for appointment.Detailing package includes a hand wash and dry, door jambs, rims and tire cleaning, trunk and mat vacuum, engine cleaning, headliner cleaning, window cleaning, a blowout of all air vents, cracks and crevices and your choice of carpet shampooing or a full body wax.Vans, SUV's and trucks are $15 extra. $10 for the upgrade of wax and carpet shampoo. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Must be used in one visit. No cash back or credit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Bentley Brandon began working at the car wash as a 13-year old. Over time, Brandon progressed in knowledge and skills, and he moved into management. When the chance to own the business was offered to him, he purchased the business from his former boss and created Luxury Wash. He provides the same great service customers have grown to love.