- $30 worth of food and drink for only $15
- Split into two $15 vouchers
- Vouchers must be used separately
- Promotion Expires May 8, 2013
Known for her mouthwatering crepes, tamales and empanadas, Cecilia's Kitchen offers fresh, delicious dishes to the people of Asheville. Whenever possible, owner Cecilia Marchesini uses locally grown organic ingredients such as beef, chicken, pork, flour, eggs and seasonal vegetables; you'll definitely taste the difference! Not only will you save 50% off, but you’ll be supporting the local economy while enjoying yummy eats!
Cecelia's Kitchen is located at 961 Merrimon Avenue. The restaurant opened in mid-December and is north of Ingles across the street from AAA. Their lunch hours are Monday - Friday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. They are open for breakfast and lunch on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
50% off food and drink at Cecilia's Kitchen
- Limit 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Only one voucher may be used per visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Argentinian owner Cecilia Marchesini took her first cooking class when she was 12 years old. She's a former co-owner of Cafe Soleil in Asheville.