- $20 for $40 worth of baby/toddler apparel and accessories
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $20 each; to be used on separate occasions
- Uniquely-designed onesies, t-shirts, pants, dresses, leggings, hats, shoes and more
- Valid in-store only
- Promotion Expires May 6, 2013
If you want your chickadee to stand out from the crowd, dress your little one in the fun, hip fashions and accessories available at Baby Ink in Brevard. The shop offers items for infants and toddlers up to size 5T. Browse through the unique shirts, hats, shoes, socks and other merchandise and save 50% off the regular price with today’s special deal. Some of the items include onesies featuring rock band and Harley Davidson logos, shoes by Vans and Wee Squeak, and toddler-sized fedoras.
Established March 6, 2012, by Toby Brown, Baby Ink is located at 77 E. Main St. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
50% off baby apparel and accessories from BABY INK
- May buy multiples for yourself or as gifts. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $20 each. Each $20 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. Each $20 voucher value must be used in one visit. Not cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Valid in-store only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Babies are born with 300 bones, while adults only have 206. As babies grow, bones fuse together, leading to fewer in adulthood.