- $20 for $40 value
- Receive two $20 vouchers, can be used together or separately
- American casual, buffet and country cooking
- Not valid on Sundays or Holidays
- Not valid for crab legs
- Promotion Expires July 14, 2013
Where there’s smoke, there’s fire--but if you’re hungry for smoky barbecue, a biscuit-and-gravy breakfast, a seafood buffet or a juicy steak, you need only look to this cozy-but-casual North Asheville landmark. Choose from a selection including tender prime rib, barbecue ribs, burgers and a fully loaded seafood buffet...or cozy up to the extensive salad bar and feast on lighter fare. You will receive two $20 vouchers that can be used separately or together. You can even enjoy cocktails with dinner in a quiet, intimate, rustic atmosphere. Early bird? The Fireplace also serves up an epic Sunday breakfast and country buffet.
A North Asheville favorite since 1972 (!), The Fireplace is conveniently located at 287 Weaverville Highway in North Asheville/Woodfin. It's open Tuesday and Wednesday for lunch only; Thursday and Friday for lunch and dinner; Saturdays for dinner only; closed Mondays. (Hours may be subject to change--call ahead to be sure.)
The broiled seafood buffet is weekends only. Kids are welcome, and this spacious restaurant is a good spot for groups.
50% off food and drink at The Fireplace Restaurant
- Limit one per person and 1 as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid for purchase of alcohol. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. You will receive an email for two certificates that are valued at $20 each after your purchase has been confirmed. Vouchers may be combined or used separately. Not valid on Sundays or Holidays. Not valid for crab legs.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Fireplace isn’t just the restaurant’s name--massive cozy fireplaces that let you dine by warm firelight are part of its charm!