- Pay $15 for $30 to spend at Friends and Fiberworks
- Handspun local yarns from fiber artists
- 1 per customer, may purchase 1 as a gift
- Promotion Expires May 9, 2013
DealChicken knows how to keep you in stitches, and we’re not talking about his humor. Today he unravels a deal from Friends and Fiberworks at the Biltmore Square Mall in West Asheville. Pay only $15 now, and you'll get to select $30 worth of yarn that you can use for an eggciting array of handmade projects. Don’t get scrambled by the massive stock of available yarns! The store offers handspun local yarns from fiber artists, Plymouth, KFI, Debbie Bliss, Rowan and others. Prices begin at $2 a skein and go up to $200. This deal applies to yarn only, not notions, needles, patterns or other store items.
Owner Lisa Mackey says craft enthusiasts are often clucking about the size of her shop. At almost 4,500 square feet, Friends and Fiberworks is the largest yarn shop in the southeast. Browse the yarn, patterns, books and finished handknit items for sale, or knit in one of the two sitting areas equipped with comfy couches, chairs and tables. They're located in the Biltmore Square Mall.
50% off $30 worth of Yarn at Friends and Fiberworks
- Limit 1 per person per person and 1 as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must show ID when redeeming voucher. Deal applies to yarn only, not notions, needles, patterns or other store items.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Inspired by all the colorful supplies, yet you don’t know where or how to begin? DealChicken says: Don’t lay an egg. Friends and Fiberworks offers a variety of classes that will help you knit one, purl two with ease.