• Pay only $30 for an Indoor Play Package—10 visits ($60 value)
• -or- pay $12 for a three-hour holiday drop-off ($24 value)
• Great gift for your friends with young kids
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 6, 2013
If you need a few hours to work on your holiday shopping without the chickadees seeing your secret packages, drop them off at The Tree House in Asheville. Your kids can enjoy playing in a safe indoor tree house with fun, engaging activities to keep them occupied. It’s also a great place for parents to hang out with their little ones. Bring your laptop, and make use of the Wi-Fi and grab a cup of coffee or bite to eat in the cafe. Today, DealChicken pops up with a special deal to make play time even more affordable. Enjoy a half-price savings off an Indoor Play Package, which includes 10 visits. Or, you can choose a three-hour holiday drop-off, also at a 50% off savings.
Located in North Asheville at 1020 Merrimon Ave. (Suite 103), The Tree House, a Cafe at Play also offers many different classes, including yoga for kids, music, art and science instruction.
50% off a 10-visit Indoor Play Package at The Tree House, A Cafe at Play
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as gift. Not valid on food or classes. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
50% off 3-hour holiday drop off service at The Tree House, A Cafe at Play
- Limit 2 per family. Appointment required. Scheduling subject to availability. Not valid on food or classes. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owner Tanya Jennings has taught Kindergarten through 2nd grade and serves as a parent educator and program coordinator for a state-accredited family literacy program. With two sons of her own, she is fulfilling her dream to create a community where parents and children grow together.