- $10 for three 16-ounce BPA-free collapsible water bottles
- Shipping included
- Available in pink, blue and black
- Use again and again!
- Collapses and folds for easy storage
- Attached clips make it easy to carry and go
- Easy online redemption instructions will be emailed to you on your voucher sent within minutes of your purchase
- Promotion Expires January 31, 2013
DealChicken’s an exercise fanatic. And whether he’s hitting the trails on his mountain bike, or pumping it up in the weight room, he’s always careful to drink plenty of water. Fortunately, these collapsible water bottles make it easy to stay hydrated. And you can use them again and again so you're helping the environment by not loading landfills with all those plastic bottles. This deal delivers three foldable, collapsible, 16-ounce BPA-free bottles. Throw one in your backpack, one in your gym bag and another in the car. You can tackle anything—and collapse even the meanest thirst. This versatile bottle can be hooked to your purse, belt loops or bicycle , or anything that can be hooked with the attached clamp to keep your hands free for other tasks.
Once you purchase this great deal, you will receive an email within minutes containing your voucher. The voucher will have detailed instructions with a direct link to the website where you will redeem this deal.
$10 for 3 collapsible BPA-free water bottles with shipping included
- Shipping included. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes. Returns for defective merchandise only. Must be made within 7 days. Clear redemption instructions will be provided on the DealChicken voucher that will emailed to your registered account within minutes of your purchase. Have a question about this product? Email email@example.com.
Please allow 3 business days for delivery upon redemption.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that when you feel thirsty, there is a 10% decrease in your mental performance? All the more reason to drink up and stay hydrated.