• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• Enjoy flavors that are a masterful blend of fresh ground spices and traditional sauce making techniques
• Most dishes can be prepared to your desired level of spice choice
• Not valid for alcohol or lunch buffet
• Dine-in only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 22, 2013
While DealChicken has traveled a lot, nothing quite matches his experience in Mumbai. Was it the food? Or the people? No matter. Because at The Cinnamon Kitchen, he finds them both—as amazing he remembers.
Whether you select Tandoori Prawns, Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Biryani, one of their numerous vegetarian options or anything else on their expansive menu, you’re guaranteed a global trip for your taste buds without ever leaving the city limits.
At The Cinnamon Kitchen, you'll find the full spectrum of traditional Indian cuisine, plus a few modern touches. Using the freshest ingredients and the perfect blend of spices, they create a culinary adventure on each and every plate-even dessert. You'll find them on Hendersonville Road.
50% off food and drinks at The Cinnamon Kitchen
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Dine-in only. Not valid on lunch buffet. Not valid on alcohol. Limit one voucher per table/group per visit. Must be used in one visit. No cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
During the Middle Ages, only the very wealthy could afford the cost of cinnamon. Generally speaking, the social esteem of a person might be determined by the amount and variety of spices they owned.