• $15 buys $30 worth of lunch items
• Issued as three $10 vouchers
• May be used together or separately
• Open Monday through Friday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 20, 2013
DealChicken is especially drawn to one item on the menu at The Village Green Cafe in Waynesville. It’s called The Hen House—and it features freshly prepared chicken salad on a bed of lettuce with cucumber, tomato, hardboiled egg and croutons. This lunch time eatery has some other clever names for DealChicken's faves: The Local Yolk-AL offers egg salad on toasted wheat with bacon and lettuce, and Emma Bird features a chicken panini with provolone, red onion, romaine, parmesan and Caesar dressing. Find your own favorite as you choose from specialty sandwiches, soups, salads and more. Plus, today you have the chance to eat what you love for half price!
The motto at The Village Green Cafe is 'Simple Food in a Complicated World!' The staff serves lunch from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 12 p.m.-2 p.m. Saturday. Catering is also available, with boxed lunches, party platters and more.
50% off lunch items at The Village Green Cafe
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as gift. Issued as three (3) $10 vouchers that may be used together or separately. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on full value. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The largest sandwich in the world was built in Dubai in 2009. It weighed 1,212 pounds and used 600 jars of cream cheese!