• $30 worth of menu items for only $15
• Receive two $15 vouchers
• Homestyle country cooking
• Family owned and operated
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 16, 2013
Are you craving a meal like Grandma used to make? DealChicken says it’s time to dunk your beak into the savory country cooking served up at The French Broad Deli & Cafe in Marshall. Signature dishes include pork ribs, fried shrimp and catch of the day, all served with two sides or house salad. On Sundays, bring the flock for all-you-can-eat dinner “grandma style,” which is only $12 per adult, $6 for kids ages 6 to 11 and free for children under 5. Cash in on today’s half-price offer, and you’ll receive two $15 vouchers that you can use on your meal.
About a half-hour's drive from downtown Asheville, The French Broad Deli & Cafe is located at 798 Walnut Creek in Marshall. It is closed on Mondays. Catering and private parties are available.
50% off food and drink at the French Broad Deli & Cafe
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as gift. Issued as two (2) $15 vouchers that may be combined or used separately. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on full value. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A typical southern dessert, key lime pie originated in the 1800s. Milk was not readily available in the Florida Keys, but sweetened condensed milk could be combined with key limes to make a delicious pie.