• Pay only $15 for $30 worth of menu items
• Receive two $15 vouchers
• Family owned and operated
• Featuring hickory smoked pork, chicken, ribs and beef
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 19, 2013
The staff at Big Mountain BBQ in Waynesville pays close attention to detail. They smoke their fresh meats to perfection and make the side dishes, tangy sauces and desserts in-house daily. The DealChicken says that if you want something other than barbecue, they also serve up a variety of burgers, chicken tenders and catfish. You’ll receive two half-price vouchers in today’s deal that you can use on separate visits.
Owned by Ryan and Laura Sanders, Big Mountain BBQ offers full menu and catering services for private functions, rehearsal dinners and corporate events. Hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday and noon to 7 p.m. on Sunday.
50% off food and drink at Big Mountain BBQ
- Limit 1 per customer. Issued as two $15 vouchers. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Big Mountain BBQ is smoked and cooked slowly to perfection. It was even voted Best BBQ in Haywood County in 2009.