• $12 for a dozen gourmet cupcakes ($24 value)
• Local ingredients used whenever possible
• Must use full value of voucher in 1 visit
• Call ahead for orders of 2 dozen or more
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 18, 2013
With a lifetime of finding the sweetest deals, DealChicken has come to realize that there’s a lot more to sweetness than meets the sugar bowl. Sometimes, just the right cupcake will do. You’ll get the right cupcake and a great deal with $12 for a dozen cupcakes from hey hey cupcake! Create an assortment from some of their favorites, like Mt. Mitchell Mound (chocolate, chocolate, chocolate), 24 Karat (carrots – no nuts), Bonita Margarita (refreshing and light key lime flavor) and more. Whatever you choose, you will be treated to a sweet sensation. The 50% off will make it even sweeter.
Located in Black Mountain, hey hey cupcake! is 'How sisters do cupcakes!!' You'll even be greeted at the door with a friendly 'hey hey cupcake!' But the name doesn't say it all. hey hey cupcake! also offers specialty cakes, wedding cakes, scones, muffins and breakfast pastries made fresh daily. All of which can be washed down with their refreshing Dynamite coffee, hot tea, sweet tea or lemonade. Outdoor seating is available, as is take out, and catering.
50% off a dozen gourmet cupcakes at hey hey cupcake!
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The largest cupcake ever made weighed more than 1200 pounds, was 4 feet tall and had 2 million calories.