• $15 buys $30 worth of food and drink
• Receive two $15 vouchers—may use together or separately
• Authentic Latin American fare
• Open Tuesday-Saturday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 5, 2013
Spicy, exotic flavors are on the menu at Asheville’s Latin Flavor Cafe. The DealChicken hops into this new restaurant for a look at the overflowing menu, which features the foods of Central and South America, Spain, Portugal and Cuba. Take a friend and sample each other’s tasty choices. Today, you’ll save half price off your food and drink selections. The staff says they bet their savory entrees will amaze you.
Opened earlier this year at 1360 Tunnel Road, Latin Flavor Cafe is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday with bar food served until midnight, and from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
50% off food and drink at Latin Flavor Cafe
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on full value. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid on alcohol. $30 certificate is issued as two $15 vouchers. Vouchers can be combined or used separately. Each voucher must be used in one visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Ernest Hemingway's favorite drink was a mojito. Living in Cuba, he became a regular at a local bar, La Bodeguita del Medio, and wrote on the wall "my mojito in La Bodeguita del Medio". It is still there to this day.