• $15 buys $30 worth of food and drink
• Extensive menu
• Housed in the historic Imperial Hotel on Main Street in Canton, NC
• Free public parking is available across the street
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 18, 2013
If you have a Grade-A appetite, DealChicken advises checking out their vast menu, which features pecan-crusted trout straight from Sorrell’s Creek Trout Farm and Sid’s new smothered smashed potatoes. Homemade desserts put the finishing touch on an extraordinary meal. Sweet treats include white chocolate coconut cream pie and strawberry lemonade cake. Your meal is half price when you take advantage of today’s special offer.
Opened in 2011, Sid's on Main is located in the historic Imperial Hotel on Canton's Main Street. In 1916, the Imperial advertised as one of the state's best two-dollar hotels. Today, the former hotel is now host to apartments and Sid's on Main. There's banquet space for special events, reunions, receptions and large meetings.
50% off food and drink at Sid's on Main
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table. Not valid on alcohol.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Both Sid Truesdale and his wife are natives of Canton. He graduated from Pisgah High in 1980 and a lot of locals still recall his skills on the Black Bears basketball team. His children are now students at Canton as well.