- $10 for $20 worth of authentic Italian fare
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each; to be used on separate visits
- Family-owned and operated since 1980
- Promotion Expires October 26, 2013
Since 1980, the pizza- and pasta-craving citizens of the Fox Cities have been flocking to Vitale’s Italian Restaurant for fine Italian cuisine. With today's deal, you can enjoy $20 worth of food at Vitale’s for $10. Then you’ll see for yourself why diners crow about the calamari and cluck with the contentment over the cannoli. Just reading the eatery’s menu will make your mouth water. Selections include the spinach rotolo—three wheels of pasta rolled with spinach and a decadent blend of ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, then baked and served with "made from scratch" marinara sauce, gorgonzola cheese and mushrooms, as well as their famous breads.
Vitale's owners, Faro and Serafina Vitale, are natives of Palermo, Sicily. Faro came to the United States in 1968 and worked in New York City until he earned enough money to send for Serafina. Faro and Serafina opened their first restaurant in downtown Oshkosh in 1980 and established the current Vitale's location at 215 W. Murdock Ave. in 1998.
50% off authentic Sicilian fare from Vitale's Italian Cuisine (Oshkosh)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each. Each $10 voucher must be used on a separate visit. Each $10 voucher must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based upon original bill before discount. Not valid on pizza or beverages. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Sicily is filled with culinary delights influenced by the island’s Mediterranean location. Their close ties to real Italy is probably part of the reason that Vitale’s dishes were named Best Italian Cuisine at Taste of the Town.