- $19 for 30-minute massage ($42 value)
- Swedish, deep-tissue, pregnancy, postpartum and sports massage available
- By appointment
- Valid for new clients only
- Promotion Expires June 13, 2013
Massage therapy plays an important role in your overall wellness routine. Not only does it promote relaxation and reduce tension and anxiety, leading to more sound sleep, it also improves blood circulation, stimulates your lymphatic system to boost immunity, and helps remove toxins. Athletes and weekend warriors appreciate its ability to increase energy and range of motion and to prevent and relieve muscle cramps and spasms, too. Get all of these benefits for 54% off with today's deal from Revive Bodyworks: $19 for a 30-minute massage therapy of your choosing (a $42 value).
Shanon Lloyd and Kathryn Tollefson, both highly skilled and licensed therapists, provide massage services through Revive Bodyworks, an entity of ProActive Chiropractic in Appleton. If you need chiropractic work as well, your therapist will refer you to a doctor in the practice.
54% off 30-minute massage at Revive Bodyworks
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person and 1 as a gift. New clients only. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Pregnancy massage at Revive Bodyworks relieves stress on weight-bearing joints. It also increases blood and lymph circulation to help reduce swelling and even eases labor pain.