- $20 worth of cheese and other products
- Fresh ingredients from local farms used to make handcrafted cheeses
- One of the few privately owned and operated cheese factories in Wisconsin
- Factory tour included with deal
- Promotion Expires July 21, 2013
DealChicken doesn't mean to be cheesy, but this bargain from Union Star Cheese has him dreaming of cheddar and Swiss! Fellow cheese-lovers can rejoice as well, because you can get half off all your favorite cheeses with this special offer from Union Star Cheese. Pay just $10 and you'll receive a $20 voucher for this destination that has cheese-loving birds flocking from all over. That's half off old favorites such as cheese curds and string cheese, as well as specialties like honey and maple syrup. Enjoy the ultimate in cheese experiences, without breaking the bank.
Located in Zittau, Union Star Cheese is a fourth-generation cheese factory that has been producing handmade cheeses since 1911. Both online and in-store, the company sells a vast variety of cheese products and specialty items-and tours of the factory and cheese-making process are also available!
50% off cheese and more at Union Star Cheese
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit two per person. May buy one as a gift. Valid in-store only. Entire value must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax. Call to schedule factory tour time. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Union Star Cheese was founded when Henry Metzig, a local dairy farmer, became frustrated that the fat content of his milk wasn't considered high enough. At the time, cheese factories were only willing to pay top dollar for high fat content. Thus, he and several other local farmers began their own co-op cheese factory in Zittau.