• $15 toward food and drink ($30 value)
• Split into two vouchers, to be used on separate visits
• Classic homemade soups, lunches, breakfasts and pies
• Not valid on Sundays
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 5, 2013
Nothing says holiday time like homemade food—but not everyone wants to do the cooking themselves. That's where Molly's Cafe & Catering comes in. Get half-off certificates for food and beverages, and you'll be your gift recipients' new best friend. They'll be thinking warm thoughts of you (or with you, if you dine together) while eating some of the area's yummiest breakfasts, soups, lunches and homemade desserts.
Molly Paschen opened Molly's Cafe & Catering in 2011 in Kimberly. Determined to provide a comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff, she's wowed the community with her food. While she offers take-out, this deal is valid on dine-in only (but not on Sundays). The restaurant is open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily.
50% off food and drink at Molly's Cafe and Catering
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Certificate issued as two (2) $15 vouchers. One voucher per table, per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid on Sunday.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
While chicken and dumplings is a popular comfort food in the south and Midwest, it is said to be a meal that originated during the Great Depression by the French Canadian.